Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thing #8

RSS feeds are something I have just started used at home. With Internet Explorer there is that lovely orange button that you can push on webpages to subscribe to different sites. Talk about love at first sight! The downfall is that I could not take that to every computer with me. With Google Reader, it is right there and I take it to every computer. Now if it would just upload my Delicious account. :)

Now applying this technology in the school would be great when all teachers need to follow a blog. And with so many useful blogs, it is a great tool to keep up with them. Another thing is once you find something of interest, you can share it with your fellow staff members!

As a librarian, I am loving the Google Reader because it is helping me keep up with all of the authors that I like to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment